Bellurgan Park is situated almost exactly half way between Dublin and Belfast, between Dundalk and Carlingford.
It is approximately 3 miles off exit 18 on the M1.
1. Turn off the motorway at exit 18 (signposted North Dundalk, Carlingford, Greenore)
2. Take the 3rd exit off the roundabout and drive across the bridge, over the motorway
3. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit for “Carlingford, Greenore”, on to the R173
4. Travelling on the R173, you will pass the Ballymascanlon Hotel
5. Approx 1km ahead on the left hand side of the road, you will see a large white entrance and driveway for Bellurgan Park